Wall light switch Problems
Lately when I turn on my light in the kitchen I hear a scary sizzling sound that sounds like sparks. I opened the switch and tightened all the wire connections (I thought there might be some loose connection) and it didn’t help. I had the same problem back in Nov and I changed the switch to a new one, but the noises are back, sometimes the light we also blink in conjunction to the noises.
does anyone know what it means? or what I am suppose to do?
Chocolate last edited by
@Chocolate But what causes it? it’s happening now for the second time on a relatively new switch.
Volvo last edited by
Call an electrician!!
Copyright © 2020 | firstname.lastname@example.org