thanks-how do i go about that? where is hyperlinks located?
Images sites - please post if you have more!
@CK-Design Great idea.
Be sure to always check the sites licensing and policies.
I would recommend,
- organizing them by different types.
- writing next to each what are the usage policies, if its free, etc.
- editing your post whenever someone posts new sites and putting it all into the first post.
- https://creativemarket.com/free-goods - weekly giveaways
- https://graphicriver.net/ - paid
- https://dribbble.com/tags/freebie - yes there is free stuff here.
- http://www.pixeden.com/ - Free & paid
- https://www.vexels.com/ - paid
- https://www.dreamstime.com/ - Free & paid + 5 day trial
- https://graphicburger.com/ - Free & paid
- https://www.freeimages.com/ - Free images
- https://gratisography.com/ - Free creative images
- https://www.rgbstock.com/ - Free images
- https://stocksnap.io/ - Free images
- https://www.stockvault.net/ - Free images
- http://www.jerusalemshots.com/en - Pictures of Yerushalyim - each picture has his own licensing.
- https://www.123rf.com/ - paid pictures, audio, and video
- https://isorepublic.com/ -Free images
Vectors & PSD
- https://clipart.me/ - Free cliparts
TroubleMaker last edited by
This post is deleted!
@CK-Design Please open a new post.
Try https://coolors.co/ to find colour themes for you projects
I find it amazing!
you can also search for themes so if your are doing something royal you would search royal… etc.
and once you have made your choice you can export your selection to svg, png, pdf, and other files!
Copyright © 2020 | firstname.lastname@example.org